Saturday, January 24, 2009













We took Jake in for his 18 month (a little late I know :) appointment and he is still a little munchkin. He is 22lbs he is a little guy but healthy and that's what matteres. He is still in the 3% for weight, but he has made it into the 10% for height. He is awesome, he is so smart. I cought him the other day counting to 6. He does it on his own (he doesn't preform well). It was crazy. He loves to read/look at books and just be a little boy.












This was the cutest thing. Jake's cousin Caitlin gave him an Elmo for Christmas. He carries this thing around everywere!! He loves it! As I was doing my hair one morning I look over and there is Jake with his "Melmos" He had set them up on either side and sat in the middle. I thought it was the cutest thing!














Along with his Melmo, and book He got a bed for Christmas and loves it. We are still fighting to keep him in bed but....I'm guessing that is part of parenting.

















Grandma Watson also gave him an "Elmo Live" it does lots of cute things, it dances, tells stories, and tells jokes. Jake has a ball with it. He likes to tip it over so that it tells him "Uh Oh, Elmo fell down, can you help elmo up please." after you stand him back up he says "Thanks, your elmos best friend" That must be Jake's favorite part.

2 comments:

  1. Jake is so stickin CUTE! We miss him so much (and you, too, of course!). I hope you had a wonderful birthday, and I'm glad you figured out how to put pictures on. Keep em coming! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you didn't understand Tiff when she said "keep them coming". At least these pictures are new to me. Jake is so cute and really is so smart. It was way fun getting together and I'm all about a play group/date. Early summer would work best for me before the baby comes at the beginning of June.

    ReplyDelete