Friday, September 3, 2010

Boy it's been a while since my last blog...my computer has been broken for over a year, and I haven't been able to bring myself to buy a new one...the money always ends up somewhere else.

Well here is a new blog for my little ones...they are so cute, Calynne is crawling everywere she is a doll. I was just looking at some pics I found of here when she was born, and I had to post them. So I am doing a real quick then to now :)
October 9, 2009
Here is out little one at the hospital next to a 20 dollar bill (that's all Josh had in his pocket) She was only 5lb when she was born. 3 weeks early.



Boy they grow up fast!!
















January 3, 2010 - Calynne Blessing

Here is a picture of her blessing in January. It was so nice to have all the support and love from family.

Our little family...this is one of very few family pictures that we have :)


He loves action figures and anything super! Jake took everyone for a nap, and when he woke up he brought them with him. He is a smart boy...He knows his numbers and most of his letter (upper and lower case), colors shapes, and he has a mind of his own. He says the funniest things :)
They love to have bubble baths, doesn't everyone.



We also love going to the park and spending time as a family.

Here are my 2 cute kids :) They love playing together and are just growing so much...Jake is now 3 and he loves his sister, sometimes too much. Calynne is like I said crawling and is just getting her first teeth (at 11 months) .
I will blog again soon, as soon as I get my pictures from the hike up timp :)






















































































































Now Calynne is crawling and she is filling out her car seat quite well.


















































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment